Book a private cruise and we can tailor the cruise to your preference, the perfect platform for something special. Add a private chef, a photographer, live music, your creativity is the limit.
Good to know
- Great for birthday parties and year end functions
- You are welcome to bring your own music along for private cruises
- Max 12 guests on the boat
- Please make sure to be on time since we depart strictly as per departure times.
- Access through the heads can only be determined once we are there and are dependent of the tide. Best time to pass is during high tide
- No shoes on board. Please bring some cozy socks along in the winter
- We have a toilet onboard, but please try to use the bathrooms on Thesen Island before you board
- No smoking on board please
- Snacks or drinks (optional)
- Cash bar on board
- Snacks available on pre-order at R75pp
- Medium Oysters available by pre-booking at R30 each
- Also available on Request: Photographer R990 per cruise, Live music (violinist) R3500 per cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Warm clothing
- Swimming gear
- Comfortable clothing
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
We really enjoyed our sail. Simon and Neil were very friendly and made us feel at home.
We saw dolphins and seals very close up.
The catamaran was great for lounging and enjoying the views.
Safety good. Seen everything there is to sea. Friendly people making bookings and on board.
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.