Book a Private Deep Sea Fishing trip with a maximum of 5 people.
We fish for gamefish like Yellowfin tuna, Dorado, King Fish, Wahoo, King Mackerel, Sailfish and Marlin.
The fishing Includes fuel, tackle, rods & bait. Bring your own breakfast pack, water and drinks.
Fishing hours: 05h30 - 12h30 (weather depending) Fishing licenses can be bought at any postoffice.
We depart from Turtle Bay Lodge to the beach. From there the boat is offloaded on the beach and when ready, pushed into the water by a tractor.
For your safety, lifejackets must be worn while launching and beaching. Depending on the season and weather conditions, the methods of angling used is bait fishing, spinning, and trolling.
Good to know
- Fishing hours: 05h30 - 12h30 (weather depending)
- Fishing licenses can be bought at any postoffice.* All gamefish caught by you can be kept, except for Billfish that must be released
- Certain restaurants in town will clean, fillet and vacuum pack your fish for an extra charge, and even prepare your fish if so desired
- Fishing Licence
- Your own breakfast pack, water and drinks
- Fishing licenses (can be bought at any postoffice)
- Quick dry clothes
- Sun protection
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
No reviews yet
Super Strict Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.